There are so many great visually impaired bloggers, but it is often difficult to remember all the blogs to go and check. This page pulls the latest posts together, so you can quickly jump to the latest posts across the community.
- How to keep GSuite Legacy for Free
- I’m back
- The Twenties Grief Club
- The bitterest pill – How one blind bloke is coming to accept his limitations
- A tale of four walks
- Can I Touch the World?
- You Have ADHD Part 4: Starting Medication
- What day is it?
- Finding my Way Through the Years
- The Cookies Banner and the Screen Reader – The ongoing conflict to make the Internet accessible to all
- The hardest part of my sight loss?
- Rebel Mum
- How to get Dark mode websites on iPhone and iPad
- What Does it Mean to Forge a Body? Autonomy through Disability Cures and Gender Transition
- Oops. Not what I asked for.
- The true impact of accessibility
- Following the farmers
- Drat you covid!
- The latest member of the Severely Sight Impaired Club
This feed includes posts from:
- Katie’s Vision
- Was that a dinosaur?
- Life of a Blind Girl
- Catch These Words
- Blind Man with a Backpack
- Tim Dixon
I am always looking for others to includes, let me know of blogs not included here via the contact form