There are so many great visually impaired bloggers, but it is often difficult to remember all the blogs to go and check. This page pulls the latest posts together, so you can quickly jump to the latest posts across the community.
- Lego Braille Bricks Review
- First Autonomous Bus In the UK
- 7 things I’ve learned as a sighted social media manager of blind team members
- Sight Loss Tip: How Do You Read to Kids When Blind
- How my disability fuels my imposter syndrome
- Sight Village Central 2023: My Experience
- Navigating Sight Loss – 2 years on
- Bolstering my mental health.
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- As an Osmond fan
- Where do I start with Accessibility?
- Road safety
- 2 Year Driving Anniversary
- My first “risky walk”
- Misuse of AltText
- Scared of the Dark: a blind perspective
- A Mental Health Day
- Bus Timetable Changes
- A Distressing Time
This feed includes posts from:
- Katie’s Vision
- Was that a dinosaur?
- Life of a Blind Girl
- Catch These Words
- Blind Man with a Backpack
- Tim Dixon
I am always looking for others to includes, let me know of blogs not included here via the contact form