There are so many great visually impaired bloggers, but it is often difficult to remember all the blogs to go and check. This page pulls the latest posts together, so you can quickly jump to the latest posts across the community.
- Anger is unproductive, but I’m angry anyway
- How to Fix Distant Bluetooth Audio
- Twelve hours to Glasgow – One blind person’s account on travelling during a heat wave
- What a day
- How to be a good disability ally
- Letting the (brick) dust settle – Part 5: Lighting it up
- Turkish meal, and a walk in the woods
- Walking back to happiness?
- Letting the (brick) dust settle – Part 4: That perfect souffle
- What model do you use?
- The things I’ve lost
- Playing with Voiceover
- Wicked Adventure
- Letting the (brick) dust settle – Part 3: Opening up to nature
- Grief is not a race to be won
- Letting the (brick) dust settle – Part 2: The design
- Letting the (brick) dust settle – An introduction into accessible kitchen design
- I Haven’t The Sense(s) I Was Born With.
This feed includes posts from:
- Katie’s Vision
- Was that a dinosaur?
- Life of a Blind Girl
- Catch These Words
- Blind Man with a Backpack
- Tim Dixon
I am always looking for others to includes, let me know of blogs not included here via the contact form